A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magaro
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Magaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magaro graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Magaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eugene Magaro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Magaro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Magaro practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.