A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magaro graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Magaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Magaro practice?
Dr. Joseph Magaro practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.