A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magnant :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magnant , Vascular Surgeon, Phlebology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magnant , FACS, MD, RPVI is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Magnant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Magnant FACS, MD, and RPVI is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Magnant practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magnant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Magnant practices General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors and Fort Myers Surgeons.