A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magnant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magnant, Vascular Surgeon, Phlebology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magnant, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Magnant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Magnant MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Magnant practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magnant has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Magnant practices General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors and Fort Myers Surgeons.