A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magnant :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magnant , Vascular Surgeon, Phlebology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magnant , FACS, MD, RPVI is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Magnant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Magnant FACS, MD, and RPVI is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Magnant practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magnant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Magnant practices General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors and Fort Myers Surgeons.