Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magro
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Magro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magro, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Magro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Magro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Magro DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Magro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Magro practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors and San Bernardino Geriatric Doctors.