A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magro, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Magro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Magro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Philip Magro DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Magro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Magro practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians and San Bernardino Geriatric Doctors.