Learn more about Dr. Joseph Magro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Magro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magro
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Magro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Magro, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Magro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Magro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Magro DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Magro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Magro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Magro practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors and San Bernardino Geriatric Doctors.