A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maher, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Maher MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Maher practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Maher practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Geneticists.