A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Maher
Dr. Joseph Maher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Maher is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy, UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital and University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Maher has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...