A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maher, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Maher MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Maher practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Maher practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Geneticists.