A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maher, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Maher practice?
Dr. Joseph Maher practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Jackson Geneticists.