Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Majewski
Dr. Joseph Majewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Majewski is affiliated with Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore and Aurora Medical Center of Washington County. Dr. Majewski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Majewski has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Majewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, WI.
Dr. Stephen Kmecak
Burlington, WI 0 mi26
Dr. Lief Erickson Jr
Burlington, WI 0 mi39
Dr. Daniel Ohair
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, WI 0 mi28