A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maldjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maldjian, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldjian graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maldjian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of University of PA
- Wake Forest University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Antoine Maldjian MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Maldjian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maldjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Maldjian practices Neuroradiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Radiologists.