A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mallov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mallov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mallov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallov graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Methodist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mallov MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Mallov practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mallov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mallov practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists.