A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Malters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Malters, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malters graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Malters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- Salem Memorial District Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Malters MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Malters practice?
- Dr. Joseph Malters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Malters practices Dermatology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Dermatologists.