A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mandelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mandelbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mandelbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans