A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Manfredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Manfredi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Manfredi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manfredi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Manfredi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Manfredi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Manfredi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Manfredi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Manfredi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Honea Path, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.