A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Manfredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Manfredi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manfredi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Manfredi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Manfredi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manfredi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manfredi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Manfredi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Manfredi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Manfredi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Manfredi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.