A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mannino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mannino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mannino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Mannino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Schuyler Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mannino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mannino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mannino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mannino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Surgeons.