A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansen graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mansen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Mansen practice?
Dr. Joseph Mansen practices Family Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Family Physicians.