Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marakovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marakovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marakovits
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marakovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marakovits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marakovits graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marakovits has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marakovits MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Marakovits practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marakovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marakovits practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.