A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marakovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marakovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marakovits
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marakovits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marakovits graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Marakovits has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marakovits MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Marakovits practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marakovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marakovits practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.