A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mardelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mardelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardelli graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Mardelli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mardelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Mardelli practice?
Dr. Joseph Mardelli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists, Battle Creek Pulmonologists, Battle Creek Critical Care Practitioners, and Battle Creek Sleep Medicine Doctors.