A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soosaipillai Marianayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soosaipillai Marianayagam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soosaipillai Marianayagam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marianayagam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Marianayagam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soosaipillai Joseph Marianayagam MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soosaipillai J. Marianayagam practice?
- Dr. Soosaipillai Marianayagam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soosaipillai Marianayagam practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists.