A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mark, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mark, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Mark practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mark practices Plastic Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.