by Veruska on Sep 26th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Mark, he’s knowledgeable with decades of experience. I felt secure with him and he spent time with me answering all my questions. Close knit staff and his assistant Lisa was awesome in helping me with all my concerns.

POOR Bedside Manner! show details POOR Bedside Manner!
by WMC on May 3rd, 2013

I have been to many Doctors over the years. Joe Mark wins the "WORST BEDSIDE MANNER" Award...Hands Down!!!

Best decision ever! show details Best decision ever!
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Mark gave me surgical results that exceeded my expectations. He and his staff were welcoming and supportive through the entire experience. The in-house surgical suite gave me the privacy that I wanted and the security that he and the surgical staff have worked together for years. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Mark after three other consultations.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Least invasive and great result.

Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Mark is awesome. great surgeon. My belly looks great.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
by D. K. on May 15th, 2008

I have had several procedures, both surgical and non surgical at Plastic Surgery Arts and Spa. Dr. Mark and his excellent staff are all professional and kind people, my outcomes are amazing and I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Joseph Mark and his wonderful assistant Tina to EVERYONE I come in contact with! Thank you so much Dr. Mark, I look and feel beautiful!