A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Markoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Markoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Markoff, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Physiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Markoff practice?
Dr. Joseph Markoff practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.