Dr. Joseph Marnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Marnell?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Marnell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2014

Assistant Professor

Dr. Marnell is the best doctor I ever had. I saw him for over 20 years. It takes some getting used to his personality but he knows which medicines are best and what life changes need to accompany chemotherapy. He even helped me to transition to Asia at a time that I could not get meds or a doctor here. He will help you if you have a mental illness and are willing to do what it takes to get your life in order. I never could have come as far I did career-wise without his support. I was once $95K in debt and a mess and now I have been teaching at a university in Korea for several years and am saving for retirement. Listen to Dr. Marnell and he will help you go places. I miss him!

November 30th, 2010

My experience with Dr Marnell

I saw this doctor in 1985 - at the time I was malnourished and I had obvious symptoms of adrenal insufficiency but this doctor diagnosed me as schizo affective or bipolar. He didn't know me or anything like that. And the diagnosis has been in my medical records ever since and I've suffered extensively. The thing that upset me the most about this doctor is that he promised me that I would be able to keep my job if I went to the hospital but after I got out of the hospital they let me go. He shouldn't make a promise to someone like that unless they can keep the promise. He didn't do a fasting cortisol on me so how did he know I was really bipolar? I know for sure that I had low blood pressure when I was in the hospital and that I had most of the symptoms of adrenal insufficienty and I can prove that I have a family history. This person basically ruined me and put a mark against me that was unjust and undserved.

June 6th, 2010

Best Doctor

Accomplished and intelligent

March 24th, 2010

Dr. Mean

He is cold, mean and nasty and so is his staff. Find another Dr.

February 19th, 2010

Very upsetting and confusing.

I have had no response to getting a refill on my medication. It is only Zoloft not a "controlled substance" and it only needs to be faxed in. I have left numerous messages and have been trying to get it refilled for a week. Tonight will be my 3rd day without the medication. I even made sure to make an appointment to see him.It is now Friday and I will probably get a call back until Monday. Very upsetting and confusing.

August 19th, 2009

Better than most

I've stuck with him for five years, which should tell you a lot.He's better than other docs I've seen in that he seems to listen and actually care about your issues. He can seem a bit condescending at times, talking to you almost like you're a child, but overall he's very nice.The staff is courteous and I never have a problem getting an appointment.

August 10th, 2009

Have Had Alot worst

Dr Marnell has a dry beside manner; but does spend the time to address your problems. You may not want to hear his opinion but, that is why you see him. I have seen others prior to Dr Marnell due to insurance changes. I can say he is bettere than the others.

February 9th, 2009

"Doctor" Marnell

"Doctor" Marnell has poor bedside manners.He appears to care more about money than the care/health of his patients. For instance, after and before every visit he directly informs his patients to pay for their "welcoming" visit. In another instance, he charged me for an a appointment that was never scheduled or happened. When confronting his front desk employees about this issue, they were rude and claimed that speaking to Marnell for 20 seconds on the phone regarding the medication counted as an appointment. However, the call was in reference to the bad side effects of the drug that was prescribed to me by him. HE NOT A RECOMMENDABLE PSYCHIATRIST.

February 3rd, 2009

Doctor"

January 14th, 2009

Very Good Doctor

I like Dr. Marnell very much, he listens to what you have to say carefully and doesn't treat his patients in a condescending manner.

March 7th, 2017