Psychiatrists

7590 Lyric Ln NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
763-236-3800
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My experience with Dr Marnell  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I saw this doctor in 1985 - at the time I was malnourished and I had obvious symptoms of adrenal insufficiency but this doctor diagnosed me as schizo affective or bipolar. He didn't know me or anything like that. And the diagnosis has been in my medical records ever since and I've suffered extensively. The thing that upset me the most about this doctor is that he promised me that I would be able to keep my job if I went to the hospital but after I got out of the hospital they let me go. He shouldn't make a promise to someone like that unless they can keep the promise. He didn't do a fasting cortisol on me so how did he know I was really bipolar? I know for sure that I had low blood pressure when I was in the hospital and that I had most of the symptoms of adrenal insufficienty and I can prove that I have a family history. This person basically ruined me and put a mark against me that was unjust and undserved.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2010

Accomplished and intelligent

|  Dr. Mean  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

He is cold, mean and nasty and so is his staff. Find another Dr.

|  Very upsetting and confusing.  |  show details
by muirgheal on Feb 19th, 2010

I have had no response to getting a refill on my medication. It is only Zoloft not a "controlled substance" and it only needs to be faxed in. I have left numerous messages and have been trying to get it refilled for a week. Tonight will be my 3rd day without the medication. I even made sure to make an appointment to see him.It is now Friday and I will probably get a call back until Monday. Very upsetting and confusing.

|  Better than most  |  show details
by Anthony Novak on Aug 19th, 2009

I've stuck with him for five years, which should tell you a lot.He's better than other docs I've seen in that he seems to listen and actually care about your issues. He can seem a bit condescending at times, talking to you almost like you're a child, but overall he's very nice.The staff is courteous and I never have a problem getting an appointment.

|  Have Had Alot worst  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2009

Dr Marnell has a dry beside manner; but does spend the time to address your problems. You may not want to hear his opinion but, that is why you see him. I have seen others prior to Dr Marnell due to insurance changes. I can say he is bettere than the others.

|  "Doctor" Marnell  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2009

"Doctor" Marnell has poor bedside manners.He appears to care more about money than the care/health of his patients. For instance, after and before every visit he directly informs his patients to pay for their "welcoming" visit. In another instance, he charged me for an a appointment that was never scheduled or happened. When confronting his front desk employees about this issue, they were rude and claimed that speaking to Marnell for 20 seconds on the phone regarding the medication counted as an appointment. However, the call was in reference to the bad side effects of the drug that was prescribed to me by him. HE NOT A RECOMMENDABLE PSYCHIATRIST.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2009

I like Dr. Marnell very much, he listens to what you have to say carefully and doesn't treat his patients in a condescending manner.