Dr. Joseph Maroon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Maroon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2015

He did spine surgery on me just over a year ago. I am fixed. He is a genius!

January 5th, 2015

Dr. Maroon

Love this Man, he is amazing!!

October 16th, 2013

Surgery in 1966

I was in sad shape when I finally got the referral to Dr. Maroon in 1986. I had a badly herniated disc and had almost lost the use of my left leg. Dr. Maroon scheduled surgery for just a couple days later and it has been a complete success. I know many people who have had back surgery in other parts of the country and none have experienced the complete recovery I received at Dr. Maroon's hands. I have led a normal life since the surgery and never had to alter any aspect of my normal activities. I feel it was Dr. Maroon's skill and expertise that has given me the last 27 years of normal life. He is amazing.

April 16th, 2012

Really had a great visit. Dr. Maroon wss very nice, explained everything in great detail. Staff was also very informative. Definately would go back if I had another problem. Overall a great doctor's visit!!

April 15th, 2012

Great dr.

dr maroon took great care of me, and my problem. I did end up having surgery and am so thankful I had him do it. He did an excellent job!

May 11th, 2011

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Maroon. I had researched him on his website and had recommendations from other people. He was nasty (in his own words), spent about five minutes with me and did not help me at all. No one went over my patient forms, I did not have a thorough physical, and he was too busy to give me "a medical lecture" when I wanted to ask him questions. I was told twice that a nurse would go over my forms and questions but he kept flying in and out so that I could not explain my symptoms or get my questions answered. I live 2 1/2 hours away and this was a complete waste of my time and my husband's who drove me there. He also stated that he did not do fusion surgery although that is listed as a specialty on his Website. His Website also states that he and his staff do a thorough review of your patient forms and test results as well as a thorough exam. The exam consisted of me taking off my shoes and him pressing up on my feet. His nurse stated that I had refused a nerve block. I did not refuse it - I told him I had them done closer to home and they did not work. He refused to hear about what conservative treatments I have already had. I have already had too many cortisone injections but he wouldn't know that because he never asked or let me explain. Very arrogant, nasty man!

July 24th, 2017