Dr. Joseph Marotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Marotta?

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Office staff are very inefficient. They can not take verbal instructions correctly, much less complete a task.

Great family doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Appreciate the personal concern that Dr. Marotta and his staff show for the well-being of his patients, ad the thoroughness of diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

mostly see attending physician assistants

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Great office and Great Doctor

Israel Santos

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Great Dr. I am a fairly new patient of his, but have not had any problems with how treats,diagnoses, and prescribes me. Any other Dr. would take advantage of my chronic illness to make money off me on a monthly basis but not him. He schedules my visits, and prescribes my meds so I wont't spend too much time or MONEY, tending to my health issues. There has been only one time were there was a case of miscommunication between his office staff and the imaging place and my ultrasound results did not reach Dr. Marottas' office for a month. But other than that im am very pleased with this Dr. planning on sticking with him on the long run.

Dr. Joseph Marotta the best to ever do his job!

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr. Marotta is the kindest coolest and smartest doctor to grace the earth. He is a doctor who really cares and is compassionate in all that he does. I have the privilege of seeing him often and I can tell you he is very amazing. They need a lot more like him. He is also a great dad.

Fire a patient instead of correcting your staff? Really?

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Marotta always showed a tremendous amount of respect and professionalism until my last visit....He met with me, diagnosed my symptoms (which were severe and I was on the brink of losing my job and much more, if I didnt get treated quickly). He prescribed a medication using a diagnoses code that was not an approved diagnoses for that particular drug. It took 7 days of going back and forth with his lazy and incompetent staff to get the situation corrected so that I could fill my prescription. Each day I was read the same file notes as the day before...a clear indication that what they said they would do to remedy the situation still had not been done. I contacted the pharmacy and my benefits provider several types thoughout the 7 days to determine who was holding up the process. It was Dr. Marotta's office staff who were brushing me off...telling me they would call me back and NOT...telling me that my benefits provider wouldnt do their part...which was not true at all. I was beyond frustrated by the 7th day and my symptoms were getting worse. I called Dr. Marotta's office and clearly expressed my dissatisfaction with the way in which their error and consequently my ability to get the help I needed was being handled. I felt as if they took my co-pay for the office visit, gave me some professional advise and then kicked me to the curb without access to the remedy. It was horrible. I demanded that they let me speak to Dr. Marotta directly.....Instead, they called me back in a hour and told me to come and pick up the new prescription. When I arrived to pick up the new prescription of a highly controlled medication, I found that Dr. Marotta prescribed only one month and attached a letter that fired me as his patient and forbidding me to contact his office except by mail. I was fired for not accepting the run-a-round of his office staff and demanding that he and his staff follow through on completed the services of my office visit a whole week prior. It took me a week to get Dr. Marotta and his staff to do something that in the end only took them ONE HOUR. Not a good experience. Instead of firing me, he should have apologized for the frustration and wasted time I suffered trying to remediate a situation that was a responsibility of his office.

AA

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Dr. Marotta is the best doctor in San Antonio! I have referred him to several people who feel the same. He will never rush you out of the office and takes his time to address every concern you have. He is a blessing to the medical field....

Dr. Marotta is the only doctor I will go to.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have not had good luck with doctors in the past. Most doctors these days treat you as an equivalent of what they think you have in your bank account. Dr. Marotta has the perfect balance of professionalism and compassion. He sincerely cares about his patients well being. Very hard to find. He is the only doctor ive had who wasnt fake and in a big rush to end the day. Very compassionate and very professional. He has a big heart. I love my doctor! I cannot believe this person wrote him a bad review! They obviously have never been a patient of his themselves and are just being judgmental of someone they obviously have not had the pleasure of getting to know. Fact is he cares about his patients and listens to them. Not in a big rush to get on with the next wallet. He is passionate about his profession and truely cares about his patients. Obviously none HIS patients are complaining because he is an awesome doctor and we are blessed to have him! Perhaps you should get to know him, he has a great sense of humor too, great way to lighten people up! As for me, my loyalty and trust lies with none other but Dr. Marotta.

Dr. Marotta is the only doctor I will go to.

Posted on January 11th, 2011