A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Marra practice?
Dr. Joseph Marra practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Radiologists.