A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Marra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Marra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Niagara Falls Radiologists.