A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Marra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Marra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marra practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Niagara Falls Radiologists.