Dr. Joseph Marra Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2010

Awful experience

Dr. Marra is the most unprofessional person I've ever encountered to date. I went to his office after waiting for over two months for an appointment and he told me that he didn't accept my Blue Cross insurance after his staff had given me the appointment and my insurance company referred me to him -- he didn't actually confirm this since my insurance company had closed for the day. My appointment was at 5:30 and when I approached the desk, he had his coat and bag, ready to leave. I think he completely dismissed me and discriminated against the fact that my Blue Cross insurance was through the Freelancer's Union, when I am in-fact a well-paid consultant. He tried to tell me to go to a clinic when I have a serious issue that I need to see a specialist for. I have never felt so insulted and talked down to and I left his office livid, when I am generally an understanding and patient person. Literally every word out of his mouth offended me and I left the office and I won't be returning.

March 6th, 2009