A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marrazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marrazzo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marrazzo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrazzo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Marrazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marrazzo MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Marrazzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marrazzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marrazzo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.