A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marrazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marrazzo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marrazzo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrazzo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Marrazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marrazzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Marrazzo practice?
Dr. Joseph Marrazzo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.