Dr. Joseph Marsicano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 28th, 2016
To get an appointment in the near future was difficult. The waiting time for the first appointment was one month and an additional month for surgery. My records from Dr Basillone's office was not in my file when I arrived. However, once my records were reviewed by another Doctor in the practice the appointment to see Dr. Marsicono was scheduled immedently. Dr. Marsicono is very accurate with his diagnosis and makes sure you understand each step. Dr. Marsicono is extremely focused.

September 23rd, 2015
best neck doctor in NJ

February 6th, 2015
Patient Beware
Patient beware: Want to know why their offices are so beautiful? If you break a bone, they will bill your insurance for surgical services even if the doctor doesn't touch a knife nor do anything beyond a normal office visit. They also charged for an "office visit" which my insurance paid for. No one in their office explained billing practices before treatment so we could make an informed decision. Apparently this is standard industry practice. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. Now we are out $400. Thanks a lot Brielle Orthopedics.

January 17th, 2013
Great surgeon!!!
Great doctor!!!! Wont let any other doctor touch my back. Phenomenal. You might wait a little longer but its worth it. Highly recommended.

October 23rd, 2010
Dr Marsicano is the best, most caring doctor I've ever had. I would recommend him 100%.

August 2nd, 2010
The greatest spinal surgeon in ocean county
Dr. Marsicano performed my neck surgery back in 2006 and he did an amazing job. It was a very delicate spinal fusion as my disk had ruptured and he took great care in removing the damaged disk and everything he said i should expect prior to surgery was in fact what happened. He has always been kind and patient with me and I had never felt rushed. I highly recommend him.

March 19th, 2008
I had surgery performed by Dr Marsicano. Prior to surgery, he answered every question, never rushed an appointment spending more than adequate time, and he genuinely cared about my outcome. He never rushed me into surgery attempting every conservative measure possible. His skill level is excellent & outcomes are excellent. He is polite & easy going - never an arrogant attitude. I highly recommend him