Dr. Joseph Marsicano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Marsicano?

March 13th, 2017

After a back injury at work and weeks of physical therapy which did not help an MRI was done and I was told I needed surgery . I was referred to Dr. Marsicano. Initially,I was very apprehensive at having surgery on my spine but after consult with Dr . Marsicano I felt more at ease . He is a Great Doctor ,! He is patient ,has great bedside manner and most important spends time with his patients . I required 2 surgeries in my case but I highly recommend Dr . Marsicano and have done so to family and friends . The Brielle Ortho staff in Freehold office are five star also

September 23rd, 2015

best neck doctor in NJ

February 6th, 2015

Patient Beware

Patient beware: Want to know why their offices are so beautiful? If you break a bone, they will bill your insurance for surgical services even if the doctor doesn't touch a knife nor do anything beyond a normal office visit. They also charged for an "office visit" which my insurance paid for. No one in their office explained billing practices before treatment so we could make an informed decision. Apparently this is standard industry practice. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. Now we are out $400. Thanks a lot Brielle Orthopedics.

January 18th, 2013

Great surgeon!!!

Great doctor!!!! Wont let any other doctor touch my back. Phenomenal. You might wait a little longer but its worth it. Highly recommended.

October 23rd, 2010

Dr Marsicano is the best, most caring doctor I've ever had. I would recommend him 100%.

August 3rd, 2010

The greatest spinal surgeon in ocean county

Dr. Marsicano performed my neck surgery back in 2006 and he did an amazing job. It was a very delicate spinal fusion as my disk had ruptured and he took great care in removing the damaged disk and everything he said i should expect prior to surgery was in fact what happened. He has always been kind and patient with me and I had never felt rushed. I highly recommend him.

March 19th, 2008

I had surgery performed by Dr Marsicano. Prior to surgery, he answered every question, never rushed an appointment spending more than adequate time, and he genuinely cared about my outcome. He never rushed me into surgery attempting every conservative measure possible. His skill level is excellent & outcomes are excellent. He is polite & easy going - never an arrogant attitude. I highly recommend him

October 4th, 2017