Dr. Joseph Martz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Martz?

September 28th, 2016

The Best!

He does great work in addition he has a stellar bedside manner!

April 12th, 2016

DR. MARTZ IS A GIFT FROM GOD HE SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN ONCE. GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS DR. MARTZ AND HIS STAFF .

March 20th, 2015

The best surgeon on earth. Knowledgeable, skillful caring.

March 9th, 2015

Dr martz has performed abdominal and colorectal cancer surgery on me a few times I am thankful to God for blessing me with this exceptional doctor who is not only a great doctor but a real person who has care and compassion for the people who he treats Thanks again Dr martz and may God continue to grace you with his blessing

April 30th, 2014

Extremely Satisfied with Robotic Rectopexy Surgery

I had a robotic rectopexy performed by Dr. Martz a year ago for a prolapsed rectum. This was a problem and discomfort I was experiencing for years but was too embarrased to tell any doctors until I had a consultation with Dr. Martz. He put me at ease and explained step by step the procedure to be done to correct the protusion. Dr. Martz showed extreme concern from the first visit, on the day of the surgery, the two days I spent at the hospital, and when I was home recovering. He called me personally to make sure all was well. He gave me plenty of advice on what to do and what to avoid during the year following the surgery. A year later I am extremely happy that I chose Dr. Martz to perform the robotic rectopexy. I have not had any problems and feel like a normal person again. I excercise regularly and can enjoy any activity.

September 20th, 2013

Excellent, compassionate care

My elderly mother recently had a colectomy performed by Dr. Martz. Aside of his abilities as a surgeon, it's clear why he's head of the colo-rectal surgery department at BI--he's compassionate, attentive and kind. He inspired confidence upon meeting with us and negated any negative reviews I read here. Dr. Martz followed my mother attentively during her month in hospital and when she needed emergency surgery a month later, he wouldn't wait for the OR's schedule but immediately did the procedure. The only time I felt the need to write a note (not an email) to thank a doctor for his kindness and compassion was after we initially met with him and he assuaged our concerns. His bedside manner is reassuring and my mother never doubted she was in good hands with Dr. Martz.

August 15th, 2013

DR. Martz was always very assuring. He would explain everything extremely clear & had exceptional patience to listen to all my questions & concerns. The Dr. was ALWAYS available. He makes you feel secure & I totally trust his opinions.

May 22nd, 2013

Patient

September 20th, 2009

Intelligent knowledgeable Doctor

Dr Martz is a busy man. The wait to see him is VERY annoying. Still, it is worth it. He knows what he is doing and is very smart. The physician assistants/nurses are not as nice or smart as he is. He accurately diagnosed my problem and his follow-up is superb. The actual appointment was fast with little pain. Highly recommended!!

August 28th, 2017