A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Masessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Masessa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Masessa, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Micrographic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Masessa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Masessa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masessa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Masessa practice?
Dr. Joseph Masessa practices Dermatology near Rockaway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newfoundland, NJ and West Milford, NJ.
See Rockaway Dermatologists.