A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mattana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mattana, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mattana practice?
Dr. Joseph Mattana practices Nephrology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Queens Village, NY.
See Great Neck Nephrologists.