A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mattana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mattana, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Mattana MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mattana practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mattana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mattana practices Nephrology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Mineola Nephrologists.