A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mauriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mauriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauriello
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mauriello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mauriello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauriello graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mauriello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Mauriello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mauriello practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mauriello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mauriello practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.