A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mauriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mauriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauriello
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mauriello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mauriello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauriello graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mauriello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Mauriello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mauriello practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mauriello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mauriello practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.