A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maytal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Maytal, Pediatrician, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maytal, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytal graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maytal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Maytal MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Maytal practice?
- Dr. Joseph Maytal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Maytal practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Hewlett Neurologists.