A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Maytal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Maytal, Pediatrician, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Maytal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytal graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maytal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maytal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Maytal practice?
Dr. Joseph Maytal practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Neurologists.