A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McBride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McBride, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McBride has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J McBride MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. McBride practice?
- Dr. Joseph McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McBride practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.