A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mc Bride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mc Bride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mc Bride, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Bride graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mc Bride has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Mc Bride MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mc Bride practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mc Bride has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mc Bride practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Overland Park Radiologists.