A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McFarland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McFarland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter McFarland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Joseph McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McFarland practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Media, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Surgeons.