A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McFarland is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McFarland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter McFarland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Joseph McFarland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McFarland practices Dermatology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Dermatologists.