Family Physicians
5900 E University Ave
Ste 100
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
515-643-2400
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Caring and Takes His Time  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

Took the time to talk with my husband and discovered a rare lung condition. I have now switched to him and my family members have started seeing him too.

|  Wrong Diagnosis  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr McGargill gave wrong diagnosis & didn't take time with patient. He did say that he was in a hurry and running behind. Didn't look patient over, no gloves and didn't look at open wounds.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. McGargill is a very kind man, extremely intelligent and is willing to spend time with me. I never felt as though I was being rushed so he could move on to his other patients. Despite having an active practice, Dr. Mc took the time to listen to my issues. I have already recommended him to friends.

|  Wonderful care  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

McGargill has always been pleasant to me and has asked me a lot of questions. When my answer was vague, he continued asking questions to get answers to lead to a conclusion of something. I have never even had a chance to read an article from the magazine while waiting for him. Waiting on getting blood work allowed me to get only 1 in! Dr. McGargill isn't willing to accept the "easy out" and wants to get to the root of the problem. He understands where I am coming from and works with me to find a solution. I would recommend him to any friend.

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. McGargill is kind and funny. He is very understanding and I think he has a wonderful career ahead of him in medicine. He has always been thoughtful and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend him highly.

|  Terrible...  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Worst experience of my life...