A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McGinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McGinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGinn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McGinn, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGinn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas McGinn MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. McGinn practice?
- Dr. Joseph McGinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McGinn practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.