A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McGrath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J McGrath MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Albert McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert McGrath practices Family Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Primary Care Doctors.