A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McGuirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McGuirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuirk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuirk graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGuirk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick McGuirk DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. McGuirk practice?
- Dr. Joseph McGuirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McGuirk practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Oncologists.