A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McGuirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McGuirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuirk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuirk graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGuirk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick McGuirk DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. McGuirk practice?
- Dr. Joseph McGuirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McGuirk practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Oncologists.