A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McKinley, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McKinley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKinley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M McKinley MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Joseph McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McKinley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Internists and Palm Coast Gastroenterologists.