Dr. Joseph Mckinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mckinley?

February 6th, 2015

Ok, not great.

Adequate doctor, seems distracted most of the time. Seems to know field well. Feels as though I need to recommend solutions and ask for best option. Office staff could be much improved.

July 14th, 2014

Extremely Unhappy

I thought Dr. McKinley was a step above the rest, boy was I unpleasantly surprised!! Not only was his staff neglectful in many ways, Dr. McKinley was rude, insulting and forgot how to be compassionate! I think he needs to reconsider why he became a Doctor in the first place.....what a shame!!!

June 4th, 2014

Awesome Doc. Staff is also kind and compassionate. Pleasant every time I call or visit the office. Highly recommend this practice to anyone who suffers with GI issues....by far the best GI Doctor in Palm Coast!!!

November 21st, 2013

I had an emergency gallbladder surgery, gallstones had fallen into my bile ducts and a day after my Cholecystectomy I had to have an ERCP as well which was performed by Dr. Mckinley. He was very sweet & informative explaining what he needed to do and what was done after surgery. I was very stressed out after being hospitalized 6 days and having 2 procedures because I knew that I would have to follow up with both surgeons/specialists & with me having medicaid I didn't know what I was going to do. Dr. Mckinley told me to make an appt at his office & when I helplessly replied "I have Medicaid" he told me "not to worry about it, he would take care of it." . I nervously made an appt at his office & when I arrived everyone was very friendly, and courteous. The environment was clean, and Dr. Mckinley was very helpful, sweet and informative once again! After my follow up he told me If I needed anything or had any problems to call him!! Hes very compassionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. Definitely recommend!!

September 23rd, 2013

A gastro guy with a bedside manner

Dr. McKinley was very thorough with me.. he was caring.. and don't look at the six years experience.. I believe his father was a gastroenterologist as well so its in his blood.. yet he was very patient and courteous with me and im 50 years old with crohns disease and have been to a number of gastro dr's in my day. Ive been sick since I was in my 20's so I hope you'll just take my word for it..

November 16th, 2011

Unprofessional...Uncaring

Extremely rude when my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital. Didn't listen to the problems and didn't do anything to really diagnose what was going on with her. My mother-in-law and wife did nothing to warrant such behavior. Dr. McKinley needs to think about what the hippocratic oath means and why in the world he is a doctor, because he certainly isn't helping his patients.

April 11th, 2011

Talented and Compassionate

Dr. McKinley goes over and above the call of duty. He is a good man and a great doctor. My husband had pancreatic cancer. Dr. McKinley was unreservedly there to help quickly responding to all requests with intelligence and compassion.

August 15th, 2017