A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McLean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McLean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McLean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen McLean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. McLean practice?
- Dr. Joseph McLean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McLean practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.