A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McMahon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McMahon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P McMahon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Joseph McMahon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McMahon practices Emergency Medicine near Cottage Grove, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Omaha, NE.
See Cottage Grove Emergency Physicians.