A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McNutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McNutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNutt
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. McNutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McNutt, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNutt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McNutt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W McNutt MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. McNutt practice?
- Dr. Joseph McNutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McNutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons and Frisco Surgeons.