A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McNutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McNutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McNutt, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNutt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McNutt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wilson McNutt MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. McNutt practice?
- Dr. Joseph McNutt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McNutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons and Frisco Surgeons.