A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McNutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McNutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McNutt, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNutt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McNutt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNutt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. McNutt practice?
Dr. Joseph McNutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons, Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons, Frisco Emergency Physicians, Frisco Sports Medicine Doctors, and Frisco Family Physicians.