A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McSherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McSherry, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McSherry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McSherry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wall McSherry MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. McSherry practice?
- Dr. Joseph McSherry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McSherry practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Neurologists.