A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McWherter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McWherter, Gynecology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McWherter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McWherter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph McWherter MD is a male Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph McWherter practice?
- Dr. Joseph McWherter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McWherter practices Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.