A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meacham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Meacham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meacham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meacham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meacham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arden Meacham MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Meacham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meacham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Meacham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.