A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meacham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Meacham, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meacham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meacham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meacham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meacham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meacham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arden Meacham MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Meacham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meacham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Meacham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.