A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Megwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Megwa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Megwa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Megwa graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Megwa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Maduabuchi Megwa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Megwa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Megwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Megwa practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.