A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mehan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mehan MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Mehan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mehan practices Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.