A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Melvin, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Melvin DO is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Melvin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.