A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Melvin, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Melvin DO is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Melvin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.