A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Merola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Merola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Merola, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merola graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Merola has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Merola MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Merola practice?
- Dr. Joseph Merola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Merola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.