A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Merola, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Merola graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Merola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Merola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Merola practice?
Dr. Joseph Merola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wind Gap, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Wind Gap Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Merola, Dr. Josef Merola