A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Metz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Metz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Metz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Metz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Metz practices Family Medicine near Urbana, OH.
See Urbana Primary Care Doctors.