A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Metz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metz
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Metz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Metz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Metz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Metz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Metz practices Family Medicine near Urbana, OH.
See Urbana Family Physicians.