Obstetricians & Gynecologists

9335 McKnight Rd
Ste 220
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
412-847-1160
Locations and availability (10)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Meyn is professional, courteous, respectful, kind and puts his patients first! I would highly reccomend him!

by Ambrosia Aiken on Feb 13th, 2014

If you are looking for a caring and compassionate doctor, then Dr. Meyn is it, I wish he was my doctor my whole pregnancy instead of just part of it, he preformed my C-Section and he did a great job you couldn't ask for a better incision, I would recommended this doctor to a friend or family member and I will return as a patient.

|  Dr. Meyn was a miracle for me.  |  show details
by Nicole M on Jan 9th, 2014

After going to the same OB/GYN for years I was getting no where fast with a continuing problem. After one visit with Dr. Meyn he set up a game plan for me. He listened to everything I had to say and explained everything to me. He has awesome bedside manners. He seemed to always go the distance to help me. He has done 2 surgeries on me and I had not one complaint with him or his staff. I have referred a lot of women to him and they always come back and tell me the same thing. That he takes an appt that is usually uncomfortable and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

by maria m on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Meyn is awesome . He always makes you so comfortable. Takes time to answer questions. I would recommend highly .

|  Wouldn't go to anyone else!!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Meyn is awesome. He has always made me feel at ease and relaxed... As much as you can be in those visits! He even remembers things we have chatted about in the past. He really cares for his patients. The person posting the negative reviews is most likely is the crazy women that made several false claims against him a few years ago. He is a really great doctor and very professional!

|  I would never recommend this doctor to a friend  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

If you're looking for a knowleageable, caring, and professional doctor, don't go to this doctor. He seems not to have time to listen his pacients concerns. My appointment with him lasted a little more than 5 min and all the symptons I have had during the last two months which include abdominal pain and inflammation seemed to be completely normal for him.

|  Dr Meyn  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Meyn's for 5 years now and have even referred several of my friends to him . Being a single mom I have always been nervous about my teenage girls seeing a gynecologist for the first time but Dr Meyn has done such a wonderful job with making them feel so comfortable that we will without a doubt be patients of his for a very long time.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN!  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dependable, gives answers you need! Will see you promptly whenever you have a problem, and no one else will. Never had a better physician!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Meyn always was willing to answer all questions I had. Was quick and made me feel very comfortable. I have not found a gynecologist yet that has compared to the treatment I received with Dr. Meyn.

|  Jealous people can't keep Doc Myen down!  |  show details
by DeAnna Santilli at (724)629-0159 No Email! on Jul 25th, 2010

This is DeAnna Marie. He was my doctor and I wish he still was! He saved my life! Many people back here was jealous of Doc Myen and that made me mad when they just pushed him back to Pittsburg! He was my doctor in Greenville! Doc if you can see this, keep your head up, stay strong, and always pray!In God's Agape Love, D.M.

Apr 17th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Meyn was superb. Dr. Meyn did a wonderful job handling the problems in my pregnancy as well as delivering my child. Having a previous child at Magee, with a terrible experience, the delivery of my second child went very smoothly thanks to Dr. Meyn. He is, without a doubt, an excellent Dr.

|  DR. MEYN IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!  |  show details
by D. & M. Van Der S. & baby on Apr 15th, 2010

The delivery of our first child was a wonderful experience under Dr. Meyn's thorough and skillful care. We can never thank him enough for all he has done for us.

by a.r. on Apr 11th, 2010

Dr. Meyn is the most compassionate ,knowledgeable empathetic Dr. I have ever known. His bedside and professional manner are outstanding.

Mar 25th, 2010